CollectTheReasons - Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CollectTheReasons Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CollectTheReasons website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, CollectTheReasons and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CollectTheReasons. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://collectthereasons.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://collectthereasons.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://collectthereasons.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://collectthereasons.org
Redistribute content from CollectTheReasons (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Parts of this website has the functionality for users to post and publish content - Posts. CollectTheReasons does not screen, edit, publish or review these posts prior to their appearance on the website and Posts do not reflect the views or opinions of CollectTheReasons, its agents or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CollectTheReasons shall not be responsible or liable for the Posts or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Posts on this website.
- CollectTheReasons reserves the right to monitor all Posts and to remove any Posts which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- The Post do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Post do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Post will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
The Posts fallows these Post Guidelines:
- The Post must not be offensive.
- The Post must not contain personal information like email, phone number, address.
- The Post must not contain slurs, hate speech, denigrating comments.
- The Post must answer the provided question.
- The Post must be serious and not a nuisance.
- You hereby grant to CollectTheReasons a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Posts in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors;
- Social networks;
- News/Link aggregation sites;
No use of CollectTheReasons logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will do our best to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.